Friday 25 March 2016

Artfull Crafts first Design Team Challenge

The new Artfull Crafts design team 2016  were given exactly same pack of papers and embellies and we had to go and create something out this - I have loved how everyone has come up with their own unique and beautiful projects - wow! For the last few days and the balance of March each one of us will be showcasing our creations - check them out here 

I Love You

I was so excited receiveing my parcel - it arrived at 7am - and the end of the day from work could not come fast enough so I could start my first challenge on the design team.

And happiness is .... flowers, ribbon ..... pretty colours ...... 

For my first layout, I used the white cardstock as my background. I then cut down and distressed the edges of the green cardstock. I have used a little gesso and masked with a patterned stencil and then splattered a little orange ink on the green.  I mounted the photo on black and orange cardstock. Cut square frames from the True Love My Sweetheart paper and the True Love My Friend paper, used a 6 x 6 piece of the True Love My Love paper. The I Love You Banner was cut out from the heart on the True Love My Dearest paper. The sentence at the bottom of the layout was taken off the bottom of that same paper.



Next I fussy cut some flowers from True Love My Love paper, which I then arranged with the ribbon and flowers that we received.



Beautiful

I used a dark green cardstock and hand made the paper doily from the True Love My Baby by using a corner punch. The patterned papers are True Love My Precious, My Dearest (which includes the frame for the photo cutting out the middle and inserting the photo) and the My Friend papers. The flourish was cut using the Kaisercraft Decorative Dies Circle Vine.


I used a white pen to outline the edge of the cardstock.

Thanks for popping by!

Michelle VO

No comments:

Post a Comment