Sunday 22 May 2016

Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Album and Card

Good afternoon


Winter has arrived with a vengeance - and it's been a perfect weekend to spend indoors getting stuck into a creative project - using the lovely Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Collection as part of the Design Team for Artfull Crafts. Turquoise and teals - my favourite colours. I decided to create something as a gift - a card and matching mini album.


For this idea, I used mainly card stock and papers from the 6x6 mini paper pad. Lots of fussy cutting here! For the card I cut each piece of the wooden background, and tore the papers to different sizes, to make it look like a wooden board. There is a page in the 6x6 mini album ideal for card makers with die cuts that have words like "Happy Birthday, Thank you, Especially for You and For You" - - I used one of these for my card. 

The mini album is also 6x6 in size. And flips open below to reveal some tags and flip up pages - ideal for lots of photo's:


I have done some decorating on some of the pages and others have been left blank, using just the patterned paper - space for those photos! 


Stay warm everyone ... I am about to go and throw another log on the fire.

Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment