Sunday 7 August 2016

Special Moment

A layout created as part of the Design Team for Artfull Crafts:

Goodness did winter make itself felt this weekend ... the snow fortunately (and maybe unfortunately?) skipped over the Christchurch region. But ... did get to see some flurries!
So with cold weather outside and warm indoors - what else better to do than get some creativity on the go..... and here is my take on the beautiful Kaisercraft Mademoiselle collection. This photo is of my daughter and I on a "girls day out"............


Using a pink Bazzill cardstock as my base, I used the Timepiece paper as the next layer. This was cut down about 1cm all around and the edges distressed. I then cut different rectangular sizes of papers from the BlossomsFloral SpraysCouture and LadyLike papers, distressed the edges and layered these behind the photo.  The green square paper is from the 6x6 pad


I used some flowers,and then the Collectables (these are just gorgeous!) and Stickers from the Mademoiselle range to finish off the layout. Just love the butterfly paper Flutter in this collection - ideal for fussy cutting and adding among the flowers!

Have a lovely week - and keep warm!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment