Monday 20 March 2017

Raincliff Weekend Away

Another very awesome weekend away at Raincliff, hosted by Embellish It. A very special one as Embellish It celebrated their 5th birthday - and we had a wonderful weekend away of scrapbooking, food, laughter, and total relaxation! Thank you Joanne for another wonderful scrap camp.

I managed to get a few layouts done this weekend, and here are just 4 of the ones I created. (Some I cannot reveal just yet!)

This one was part of a challenge for the weekend: Using a recipe that included chipboard, 6 or more flowers, stenciling, perfect pearls and at least 3 different papers - here is my take:

 This one was just one that I put together as part of my projects for the weekend - with the lovely Maja Design Sofiero range:
 Another challenge for the weekend. We had to use something out of our goodie bags - we received a stencil, a bag of flowers and a 6x6 paper pad - and this is what I came up with:
 And another project using Lemoncraft papers:

Thanks for stopping by :)

---- Michelle ----

2 comments: