Monday 1 May 2017

Let's Get Sketchy ... 1 May 2017

And hello again to another new month and the challenge for the 1st of May for Let's Get Sketchy .... time is certainly flying, isn't it? This was the topic over dinner last night and we were saying that already a third the year is gone - it's just crazy, right?!

Here is the sketch for the 1st of May .... and we were given a little twist to this challenge - we had to dig into our old stash and use that as part of our layout.  So I dug around in my stash and came up with papers from the Prima collection "Time Traveller's Memories" - I bought the 12x12 paper pad ages ago and (gulp) with all the intention of using it "sometime" .... alas I have a few of these collections bought to use sometime. The tickets are from a Tim Holtz paper pad (think it's Ideology - I have lost the front cover of the paper pad, so have no idea 😜)

Here is the sketch for 1 May:


And here is my take on the sketch:




Featured here is my gorgeous son (these photo's were taken about 3 or 4 years ago). He hates having his photo taken, so I have very few photo's of him - I need to catch him unawares!).

I look forward to see your 1 May entries on the Let's Get Sketchy blog. Have a look at the amazing pages done by the rest of the design team too ....

See you soon for the 15th of May challenge reveal .....

--- Michelle ---



No comments:

Post a Comment