Sunday 2 July 2017

Let' Get Sketchy - 1 July

Hello to a new month - which means its reveal day for the 1st of the month with Let's Get Sketchy. And here is the sketch for the 1st - I loved it!

And of course with Independence day in the States this month, what better way to celebrate by adding the appropriate mood board:
Don't you just love the blue, red and white combo - and there is so much in the mood board to draw inspiration off. Have a look at the creative team and their layouts - I just love how each one of us drew something different off the mood board - and the creations were just amazing!

So here is my take on the challenge:
I drew my inspiration for my layout with the red, blue and white colour combo using Authentique papers. And for change I have scrapped my son - who just hates his photo taken - so have so few photos of him. Isn't he so handsome?

Well I do hope that the team have inspired you to create something to post on the Let's Get Sketchy blog this month - I would love to see what you come up with.

---- M ----

No comments:

Post a Comment