Friday 1 December 2017

White ... with 1 ... December

Hello from sunshine NZ!

And here we are last month of 2017 ..... where has this year gone??
So with the 1st of December - is a new reveal over at White ... with 1. And the perfect colour for the festive season WATERMELON RED ....  and we have a lovely sketch to match!

 And here is my take on the colour and the sketch:

 I turned the sketch and this is what I came up with ... this is a photo of my two precious angels taken about 20 years ago ... they are now both  grown up 21 and 24 year olds! It goes so quickly, doesn't it! And what more perfect than the little red outfit my daughter is wearing and the colour of the month ... 
Here I have just done some spraying an rubbed on some red chalk in the background. I then stamped down the one side and added two strips of washi tape. Added to this is the paper and I used a punch for the middle white card stock, and put a ribbon over this. The title is from some Thickers I had in my stash.

Thanks for popping in to look. Would love to see your take on the challenge on the White ... with 1 blog - the sketch is optional only, but your white and watermelon red is a must...  

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment