Monday 1 January 2018

Let's Get Sketchy - Jan 2018

Happy New Year - hope your year ahead is a good one!

1 January - and Let's Get Sketchy has a lovely new sketch for the 1st of the month reveal:

I went with a masculine layout, I laid out the papers as per the sketch, and used a dusty attic chipboard zip to make it look like I was pulling the paper open with the zip. I used a stencil and ink to make the splash and stain marks.
Pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and have a look at the rest of the design team and their gorgeous interpretation of the sketch. - they are also a new design team for 2018.

I would love to see your interpretation of the sketch up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog ....

-----M-----

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, I just LOVE this cool masculine page!
    ~Marci (fellow LGS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration. Thanks for love in my blog!!

    ReplyDelete