Saturday 17 February 2018

Let's Get Sketchy - 15 Feb Challenge

Hello again!

And here we are again - the middle of the month and yes you guessed it - Let's Get Sketchy mid-month challenge is up on their blog. Here is the sketch for 15 Feb 2018:
And here is my take on the sketch:
Photo booths tend to be the in thing at parties today - so of course I couldnt resist scrapping these lovely photos of the girls having some fun with some of the props for the photos. Think they are super cool!

I have used paper from the Freckled Fawn range. I think I have had this in my stash for a wee while now, and it is actually part of a Christmas Range (hehehe!).

Pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and have a look at the wonderful interpretations of the sketch by the rest of design team. I love how one sketch can be produce so many different layouts!

Hope to see your layout up on the blog!

Bye for now,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment